I want, I want!! I just had a visit with my sports medicine Doc who told me my running career was OVER. Turns out I tore both miniscus in my Lt knee and have bad arthritis in that knee as well. I'm looking at a permenant knee brace and possible surgery. I thought I was done with knee issues, but it seems to continue. So I'll just have to get back in the water and into my spinning class to stay active.
I've been asking J.R. for a bike since we got married, but for some reason it keeps moving down the priority list, but not any more. I'm determined to come out successful this time (I say that with an ache in my stomach as I realize how much it is) Bummer....I can dream I guess.
I can just picture Elliot on the back cruising through the awesome parks and trails.......aahhhh, sweet dreams :)
I've been asking J.R. for a bike since we got married, but for some reason it keeps moving down the priority list, but not any more. I'm determined to come out successful this time (I say that with an ache in my stomach as I realize how much it is) Bummer....I can dream I guess.
I can just picture Elliot on the back cruising through the awesome parks and trails.......aahhhh, sweet dreams :)
CYPRESS W - Giant

6 comments:
Cute posts, Chels! So sorry about your knee...ugh. Keep bugging JR...I'll work on him, too. :)
We were in Bear Lake last week and stopped in at the playhouse a couple of times but missed most of your fam. Kenz and Andy were there so we tried to pass on the "hello's" :)
You could almost buy a new camera for the price of that bike! :) Choices, choices!
I hope you get your wish! Biking is cool. I wish I were a Biker. We have a bunch around here. They are always so lean and mean.
I wish Jr could do my teeth. It would be funny. I know he would just laugh at me as I tried to talk about old times, with my mouth hanging open.
Hey Chels...I haven't popped in for a while and I just have to say I have missed out! What a fun family. Elliot gets cuter every day and I LOVE his cheeks. Sorry about your knee...that definately is a bummer. My brother just had knee replacement surgery, and it doesn't look like fun. Good luck convincing Jar. You should have him talk to Kev...he'll talk some sense into him. :) We sure love you guys!
GET THIS BIKE! Jared and I bought nice road and mountain bikes after we were married and it's worth every penny. I've had 3 knee surgeries and biking is the BEST thing for bad knees. Plus think of it as a nice investment in your health. That always helps justify the $.
A nice bike and bike trailer for your Elliot are a MUST! Not even up for discussion:) That stinks that your knee is giving you trouble. Hopefully you'll still be up for skiing . . .????
Dang cute posts. Happy Birthday JR.
Post a Comment