Sunday, August 24, 2008
Bowling with babies
I've never been much of a bowler to begin with...actually I really don't like to bowl at all. I just can't understand why standing in front of people, rolling a ball down a lane while everyone looks at your butt is appealing. Not my kind of sport. But since there was not much to do in Canton, Ohio (thank you Ohio Project for sending us to Canton in the first place - humph) I decided to let down my antibowling gaurd and give it another chance. Elliot liked pushing the ball and watching it spit out of the returner, but got bored quickly and just wanted to explore the rest of the building.

Here's a cute video of his first bowling experience. He clapped for himself after each bowl and continued trying to pick up the ball with no success, but was satisfied with rolling it down the lane instead. Notice the sweet dance moves in clip #2. He gets those from J.R. for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, he dances! He is so flippin' cute Chel!
Those bowling videos are so cute! Elliot's a champ!
Post a Comment