Not much of a tagger...but here goes nothing
These are the rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
3 Joys
1. Having a "conversation" with Elliot. I hope we stay best friends!
2. Seeing J.R. as I walk into the celestial room
3. Having my dad around to help me learn to be a good mother
3 Fears (the superficial type)
1. Scary movies...even the Scooby Doo movie or Clue I can't watch alone
2. Haunted Houses...went to some under peer pressure, but will never do it again
3. Halloween in general. Not my favorite holiday. I sorta wish it didn't exist.
(can you tell I'm getting anxious about October coming up)
3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Spinning: I love the class. It kicks my butt, but it feels so good after.
2. So you think you can dance. I get so emotional when I watch people dance. I wish so bad I could do what they do!
3. Stampin up...I sell it now, mostly to continue my obsession!
3 Surprising Facts (maybe not so surprising)
1. I auditioned to perform on a cruise ship (they told me to finish school and come back after)
2. I don't love to talk on the phone. Email was the best invention for me.
3. I love to sing, but have NO desire to be on American Idol.
I TAG...
Sharli King
Erin Davis
Everybody!
4 comments:
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I love your answers---hope everything is going great. It is always fun to see what's going on in your life. You have such a cute blog. Kyle
You're a SU! demonstrator? I did that for a while and thought it was so fun!
Hey guys! Your blog is cute. I miss you guys so much! Love, addi
Hey guys! Your blog is cute. I miss you guys so much! Love, addi
Post a Comment