This was a big hit at the Davis house. Elliot loved just sitting there in the passanger seat riding along, letting his cousins drive him all over the yard.
We are so bored here in Ohio compared to the fun we had in Utah. Elliot is really needing some stimulation from his cousins and best buddies!
(J.R. was the crazy one running along side just to get a good shot. What a good dad:)
5 comments:
We have some cute kids! That was such a fun two weeks. We miss you guys.
So fun, Chel! I totally know what you mean. Whenever we visit our families, there is always so much going on...big yards to play in, cousins running around, animals...and then we miss it when we come home. I loved the videos below! Elliot is a doll!
Gotta love cousins... Sounds like you had an awesome trip. I love all the new posts! It makes me homesick for Logan and all those great days to see pics of your cute family and your house and Pickleville. I must admit, the slow-mo wipeout did make me bust up out loud...and that is tough to do, my dear. :)
And what the???? You were in Tennessee? Um, HELLO!!!!! Just kidding...what part?
So much fun...sorry we missed you AGAIN!! Next time you come we really really need to hook up. I love all the pics...especially the video with gpa wee. that is so sweet. what a fun family!
Post a Comment