VIDEO ISSUES....CHECK BACK LATER!
(lame computer can't handle the length of the video...I have to do some editing before it will upload)
Thanks to my awesome sister-in-law (she is the actual owner of Rock Band and was so kind to let us borrow) this was a definite highlight to our trip. We played Rock Band every night for about a week. You think it would get old, but NO! We just rotated players and kept on rockin'! Turns out I have no hand coordination for the drums....Diesel would be so disappointed. Andy was our best vocalist and J.R. kicked all our butts at lead guitar. Whitney was probably the best drummer, although Tyli was definitly in the competition for drums. Shar, Kenz and I were the floaters. Decent at everything, but awesome at back up dancing! :0)
I love being home, having a good time with all the people I love!
ps: My dad would have been the ultimate drummer. I always remember him drumming on his steering wheel - stopped at a light, when he started to get sleepy, or just as he sang to the radio. He had sweet rhythm and big manly hands to keep it! Ahh sweet memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment