Monday, November 10, 2008

Cosi fun!

Erin, I'm sure these will bring back Ohio memories. I remember the first time I went to Cosi with you and Carter. That seemed like FOREVER ago.
Anyway, we had a great time and I got a membership so I'm sure this won't be our last time. Anyone else have a membership that wants someone to go with, just give me a call.




While Elliot was petting this turtle we said (like we always do with random things) "say Turtle" and what does he do? He says TURTLE. Wow, we were shocked! It was awesome. He's going to be talking like a crazy kid anyday now. I'm so proud! as I wipe a tear off my cheek








1 comment:

Erin Davis said...

He said Turtle! Yeah! Did it sound like how Carter used to say it? I loved that word coming out of his cute mouth. I can't wait to hear Elliot say it. I can't tell you how jealous I am about your Cosi pass. I love that place.