EXCELLENT!!
These are my twilight fanatic buddies! We just had to go out and get t-shirts to show our excitment!
The movie ROCKED my expectations. The only thing was it went WAY too quickly! It moved from chapter to chapter so quick I wanted it to SLOW down. It ended fast, but had a great lead-in to the next book!
The characters were awesome! I loved Edward and Bella was super cute! All the Cullens were perfect; characters, looks, everything...I really loved it! ps: Jacob is a Hottie! If you haven't read the books, NOW is the time! The movie was great, but nothing beats an intense book where you can't seem to read fast enough.
HOORAY for Stephanie Meyer! Thanks for such sweet entertainment!
6 comments:
LOVE the dark hair! I still haven't seen the movie, I can't believe it!
I definitely need to get you guys' e-mail addresses and get you on the mailing list for the huge twilight parties that are going on up here. I went to the one for this movie, (check out my blog for more details) but they are supposed to have one for every movie.
Your hair! I can't wait to see it in real life! It looks like you girls had fun. Twilight is such a big deal. Even here there were little girls squealing when Edward came on the scene.
Right on! You guys are so stinkin cute. Love the dark hair by the way!
Looks like you had a blast at the movie. I totally agree with ya about the Cullen characters. They were perfect. I'm only on the third book right now, but I really like reading them. :-)
Chelsea, your hair looks great. And Elliot gets cuter by the minute. I could eat that kid up! How is your knee? What't the diagnosis/plan?
Post a Comment