This is the earliest we have EVER hung christmas lights. I figured since I'm taking off to Utah so early this year we really needed to get a jump start on our Ohio holiday mood. Our neighbors probably think we're crazy, but we love it.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
13 comments:
I love Love LOVE THIS!
I feel the same way . . . I'm leaving with Neal December 15 for Utah . . .but I have to deck out our apartment anyway! I love Christmas decorations!
I wish I had time, can you hang mine?
I just rhymed!
You are one of those who sing Christmas songs all year round aren't you??! When you have kids you can't help it. Henry makes me sing him "Santa Claus is coming to town" every night before bed. This has been going on since July.
I'm sure Elliot was SUCH a big help too. It's funny how they just love it. When are you heading back to Utah? I'm sure you're doing SunValley again, right? Christmas lights are soooo fun!
I love Christmas. Yay!
And seriously, Elliot is SO adorable. I can't even believe how cute he is! His cheeks are my favorite!
I love it. We put up our Christmas Tree and decorations today and already have had so many weird comments from people. Too many bah hum bugs out there. :-)
What fun! Kevin is a scrooge...we aren't allowed to turn our lights on until the first day of Dec. I love the last posts of Elliot. He sure is a cute little guy!
i'm so glad you're getting into christmas already, i've thought about putting my tree up, but dallin thinks it's too soon. i think i will anyway. i love the hollidays.
elliot, is so dang cute. i love his white hair and is round little cheeks.
have a fun utah trip!
Cute posts, Chels! Man, he's such a handsome kid. It is tricky to get all the festivities in when you travel away for the holidays. I'm all for Christmas light in November!
Can't wait to hug you!
your little boy is so darn cute!! i had a panic attack...only 39 days til christmas!! so many projects, so little time!
Oh you guys are so cute...we are being lazy this year and decided to forget the lights since we'll be in Sun Valley...can't wait to see you guys!
We put up Tom's tree the minute we took down Halloween. I love Christmas ALL the time. BTW, can I just say for the 100th time how cute Elliot is? Seriously. I can't get over it.
Post a Comment