

After a long journey...it is finally over, just to begin again!
We are so exctied to be heading to Indianapolis, Indiana to start another chapter in our long, and getting heavier by the minute, book of education. We found out this morning that J.R. matched for the Oral Surgery program at IU and have pretty much been celebrating all day! It has been a tough journey, but we're realizing that it really does pay off in the end. And just like everyone told us before we started dental school, it flies by so so fast.
We have made our very best friends here and will be so sad to say goodbye in June. Luckily Indianapolis is only 3 hours from Columbus so we can still get together often. I told J.R. that if he's ever on call for more then 2 days in a row, Elliot and I are heading to Ohio to hang with our buddies! Sarah, you better brush off the guest bed cause we're moving in!
Seriously, we love Columbus! Not like this is our fairwell speech or anything, but my heart did start to ache thinking about all the memories we'll be leaving..........(not going to think about it)
Congrats J.R. for being AMAZING! You're a great example of setting goals and making them happen. You knew what you wanted and you DID IT! Hats off to my smart as can be hubby! You make my day!!! I LOVE YOU!
15 comments:
Congrats, guys! I really wish you could come here, but you'll do great in IN! That is a long journey, and it will totally be worth it in they end...that's what I keep telling myself!!! Good Luck!
Congratulations! I'm so happy and excited for you guys to get to start this next chapter.
Congratulations! Let's live it up these last few months in Columbus!
YAY! My BIL is in dental school and I know how hard it is to match in those programs!!!! Tell JR congrats! Indianapolis is awesome! My friend RAVES about it! Match Day is just so exciting and it's fun to think all the wonderful people you met there, there's even MORE waiting in IN!!!! That's the best part of moving! I'm soooo excited for you and now on to finding a home....and a school district since Elliot will go to school there, huh. Yikes!
I have two thoughts... Sad, to see ya'll go! But so excited for you, Congrats!!!
YAY!!!!! Congratulations you guys!!!
Congrats JR and Chels. That is such exciting news. We will miss seeing you so much and all the fun times!
My sister just moved to Indiana! I am so jealous! That is seriously so amazing to be on the move to the next phase. Props to you guys for all your hard work and congrats on your move. And babies I must say. I almost cried when I read that both of you are having twins....I just love ya.
CONGRATS!! That's a huge accomplishment...and you are going to do great at IU.
Good luck to you in a new adventure!
Awesome news, guys! Way to go JR! And way to go, Chels! (Everyone knows a man is only as good as the wife standing next to him...) You did it!
Way to go...how exciting for you. All my best wishes.
kyle
That is great!!! Good for you guys!!
For all of us not in the dental world...what does it mean to "match"?? :)
Yes you are invited! Duh! We are either going the end of Feb, or the first part of March. It depends if TJ does a show for The Coppermill, which is a whole nother story! We need to chat. :)
YEAH! CONGRATS. what great news! i must say i'm a little dissappointed it isn't creighton, but indiana will be great!
Post a Comment