Friday, April 10, 2009

Hawaii #2

The Arizona Memorial: J.R. and I love learning about WWII. I think it stems from our time in Sunburst. We loved this stop on our trip. We were the last to leave and still wished we could have stayed a bit longer. The audio you can listen too is very neat, I would recommend it to anyone visiting. Very cool. It really made it come to life to see the oil still seeping from the ship. History is just incredible.
Polynesian Cultural Center: Thanks so much to Brett and his buddies connections we got a screaming deal on tickets to the park and to the show at night. Both were a lot of fun! Memo to self: if I had to pay full price, it probably wouldn't be worth it to go again. Once is enough.
TBC......

Oil seeping from the ship

Snorkling and turtle watching at Waimea Bay

This guy is funny. Weird sense of humor, but still pretty entertaining.

Beautiful waterfall at the PCC

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

Chels,
I totally have a picture with the same guy at the polynesian cultural center. We thought he was pretty weird too, but still funny. :-)I'm glad you got to go have a nice vacation. Love the pics.

p.s. Isn't mystere in vegas, so awesome!