Friday, April 10, 2009

Hawaii #5

The sunsets were gorgeous.
The weather was perfect.
The company was ideal.
The food was delicious!
We really couldn't have asked for a better and more fun last minute Spring Break vacation! T.J. and Erin we miss you already! Emily and Ben, you guys Rock! You are the best vacation buddies a couple could ask for! When can we go back?

The view from our hotel room balcony

Sunset at Pipeline (this actually was pipeline)

Me & my sweet cousin Cassie
THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!
You're such great hosts and so kind to show us the ropes. Thanks for all your connections and letting us get to know your beautiful family. We miss you!!

Ouf fairwell breakfast at Hukilau Cafe. The best banana pancakes!

Thanks sweet heart for taking me on my dream vacation! You're the best!
Such sweet, sweet memories!

5 comments:

Erin Davis said...

We miss you too! Really though, I was telling mom this. I can't find anyone else besides you that likes all of the fun things I like! We need to live by each other!

Unknown said...

Okay, I just read through all 5 posts and pics of Hawaii... and I am SOOOO jealous! Is it okay to covet your neighbor's vacation? :) Looks AWESOME!!!! How'd you guys get so many great hookups in so little time?
Who'd you get to watch Elliot? and how did he handle your vaca?

Teddy said...

That is just awesome! Everybody needs a Hawaiian vacation (one a year sounds about right;) Thanks for sharing some aloha with us.

Emily J. said...

Chels--we had a blast too. And I love that we started out in Vegas and then still had a week in Hawaii. I still crave the coconut syrup and pineapple ice cream. Not to mention the shaved ice. But the highlight for me had to be the coconut shrimp at DUKES!!! Sorry for not sharing :)

Melissa S. said...

Right when my 4 year old saw your kissing picture (standing by me) he said "EW!" But I LOVE IT!!!! SOOOOOO ROMANTIC! Looks like you had the BEST time!!!! Sometimes you just need to go somewhere w/o kids! :)