Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hawaii was AMAZING!

More to come.....


9 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Looks like it!! Can't wait to hear and see more about it!

Ashley said...

I would say I hate you, but I know you both deserve a fun vacation! I'm so jealous!

kat said...

Can't wait....so jealous!

Teddy said...

I'm so envious I'm weeping. . . . . . can't wait to hear more.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE IT!! I am so glad you guys are enjoying some weather other than SNOW!! Live it up for me!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

looks fun. That is where I am trying to talk my husband into taking me!!

momoftheyear20never said...

Cute pics Chel! What a handsome little dude.

Jane said...

Hey You Guys!
I just started blogging myself (finally) and I found your blog listed on Dave & Brook's so looked thru it. It was sooooo fun reading about your family and seeing your pictures! That's what I love about this!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Hawaii (but then who wouldn't?). I LOVE your surfing picture! I also copied one of your family photos to put in my blog/journal. (I love them all but especially the one with you 3 by the barn door.)
Also......I also have a blog that I've started which has "light" recipes in it along with comments on each. If you'd like to see it, email me with your email address and I'll send you the link. My address is grooveychic71@hotmail.com.

Love you, Aunt Jane

Tony & Bergen said...

Chelly!!! Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii. So fun huh. This picture is way cute. I will call you one of these days and we will chat. We need to catch up! Love you so much. Have a wonderful day! P.S. When did you go dark with your hair??? It is cute!