Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Calling all Digital Scrapbookers!! HELP!


I am in desperate need of help. I have been gathering TONS of digital scrapbooking stuff, but can't seem to figure out the easiest way to ORGANIZE everything. I have everything separated into folders called Kits, Paper, Embellishments, etc...but everything in those folders stays zipped till I use it. I've googled ways to organize, but am totally confussed and not sure what is the fastest and easiest. ANY IDEAS?
*Is there a way to keep the folders zipped but be able to see and know what's in the folders?
*Do you leave all the folders unzipped? Doesn't that take up a lot of space?
*I'm using Photoshop Elements 5.0 - I know there is a way to organize through the program, but I think you have to leave all the folders unzipped.
Any suggestions would be WONDERFUL! Thanks.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I unzip them and store them all on an external hard drive. That way it doesn't take up all the space on my computer. Good luck!

Erin Davis said...

I also store mine on a hard drive. I unzip mine and then put them in different folders. It does seem that the more stuff I get, the crazier though.

Brandon and Lesli said...

I have not once ounce of advice for you - but can I just say that picture of Elliot looking up on the beach is so dang cute!

Vaughn Mathis said...

Hey there! I like to pop in and catch up on your blog every now and then... and I must say, I love your hair darker!! It looks great and really makes your eyes pop!

Your family is just adorable!