Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Independence


Yes, he has his own mind and agenda. The other morning I got him dressed, but he was not satisfied. He insited on adding his own touch to the outfit. Bottom layer of jeans and polo shirt (what I originally dressed him in) middle layer is his Spider Man Pj's and the top is his C-mas eve jammies - the skin-tight type. Don't forget his new sandals too.
He totally looks like a little chubby kid. His body now matches his big cheeks. You'd think he'd get hot or annoyed by all the layers, but he left them on for about 3 hours till I sneakly took them off before his nap.
Such a funny kid!

5 comments:

Liz Rose said...

He is so cute!! Good for you--pick your battles right...? :)

Unknown said...

that's really funny. Hopefully he doesn't continue this exciting eclectic style in grade school.... :)

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha I love it. What a creative kid. I just love this independent stage...sometimes. It is usually good for a laugh though.

kat said...

It really doesn't get any better than that. I love to see kids process the world and then show their interpretations of how they think it should be. What a cute boy!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

ADORABLE! He is so cute! I love his little body and cheeks! I want to squeeze them! We are having the same battles at our house. I love them exploring their independence and how far they can push it!