Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Bubbas pease"




J.R. lovingly introduced Elliot to bubble baths and now I never hear the end of it. As soon as I say it's time for a bath I hear "bubbas pease" the whole way up the stairs. So cute!
(turns out my new camera has a bright orange light that shines right before it snaps the picture...hence, the funny squinting face)

4 comments:

Melissa S. said...

I love his little squinty face!!!! I thought that's how he cheezes it for the camera!!! I love it. Now you can thank JR for introducing bubbles and alot more in the budget for soap/bubble bath! :)

Ashley said...

I dread the day I've said it's bath time and then discover we are out of bubbles! I think it's a kid thing! He is so cute, and I am seriously loving you with dark hair.

Teddy said...

All right, I LOVE the way he's smiling with his little bottom teeth showing. Man! I need another one of these!

kat said...

BUBBLES are the BEST!! I too LOVE his cute smile!