Sunday, March 8, 2009

To poop or not to poop

What is going on down there? It's so deep!



So, Elliot was in the bath the other morning and I saw him start squating in the back of the tub sort of quiet like.....I knew exactly what he was doing so I grabbed him and sat him on the toilet. He thought it was pretty cool, but didn't do any business. It started to get cold so I put him back in the tub. I turned around to find his towel and PLOP....AAAHHHH......I snatched him up again and maybe not so smoothly put him on the pot again. I must have made him nervous cause he wasn't happy about sitting there this time. Luckily he did do half his business in the potty, but regretibly there was still business to clean in the tub. "J.R, could you come help me???" :)
Poor kid isn't even two yet.....no way he's ready to venture into the world of the potty, but it was fun to experiment with the idea.
Better luck next time - mommy needs to learn not to have bath time right after breakfast. Oops!

3 comments:

The Cederstrom's said...

Been there done that!! Oh the joys of motherhood... but we wouldn't trade them in for anything, would we!

Liz Rose said...

Ahhh yes--I too have scooped some poop from the tub. :)

Teddy said...

Do it Chel. Get him outta the diapers fast. I don't believe in waiting and it worked so well for us. :)
Not that you have to listen to me at all:)
The time I had to scoop poop from the tub was when Tom was sick from "the place" in SV and I had to throw up in the toilet before it was all sanitized. HORRIBLE!
(sorry for the gross story, sometimes it really is all about poop.)