Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We looked out the window and what did we see...

We decided to go for a walk after a huge down-pour and this is what we found just creepy-crawling down the road.
I think it got washed up from the drains in the road? Not sure. I didn't think Ohio had baby lobsters but, I guess I can learn something new everyday. We thought about keeping it, but then I kinda wanted to barf imaging having to look at that everyday so we pushed it back down the drain....after we messed around with it for a while.







8 comments:

Sarah said...

That is actually incredibly creepy for some reason.:) But the boys sure love it!

Erin Davis said...

Oh man! That is so funny, and gross. Nice pictures, you are getting good!

Unknown said...

Eric caught crawdads last year while fishing and we put them in our fish tank. there's only one left cuz he ate the others. And one of our fish. :)

Amy Jane said...

EWW! Glad you saw it and not me!! ;)

kkoyle said...

I love it!! Who knew you could have a lobster in Ohio!!!I am a little disappointed you didn't keep it as a pet or play a prank on someone with but, still it's really funny.

Ariel said...

What the?!

Tony & Bergen said...

Chelly!!!
I got your card today, thanks so much. It really meant a lot, you are the best. I will give you a call one of these days and we will chat and catch up. Looks like you had a blast in Hawaii, I love it there. Thanks for everything, you are the best. Love ya!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

I am in shock? How in the world did that get there? craziness! Like Amy said I am glad I didn't find it at my house :)