Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dr. Haynie DDS


His official diploma. Sweet!

Just a few of his many awards. (embarrassing that they couldn't all fit in one picture)
The one in the frame is for being #1 in his class! It came with a fat check too. HOORAY, being GREAT really does pay $$


The supportive wives

All the "Mormons"


J.R's parents were so kind to come show their support








CONGRATS DR. HAYNIE!!

J.R. graduated Dental school #1 in his class and we couldn't be more excited for him! He has worked so hard these past 4 years and I can't believe it's over. Everyone told us it would fly by and they weren't kidding. We've grown so much and learned very important life long lessons while living in the Buckeye state. We love Ohio and will miss Columbus so much. We actually have even considered moving back once we're ready to settle. Hummm....it's not official, it's just crossed our minds. :-)

Seriously though, J.R. is INCREDIBLE. He blows me away constantly with his dedication and commitment to what he's doing. When he sets his mind to something, consider it done. My cheeks are aching from the smile that never ends. What an amazing man!!

I LOVE YOU HONEY! Thanks for being so great!

(J.R.'s going to kill me when he reads all this gushy boasting, but I don't care....he deserves it!)

14 comments:

Kasi French said...

Congrats Grad! I miss you both ~ perhaps now that you are in Indianapolis (has that happened yet?) I'll be able to see you when I visit :) Love you!!

kkoyle said...

seriously, congratulations. That is so wonderful to have so successfully finished one chapter of your lives. Goodluck with the next!

kkoyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teddy said...

Congrats on your hard won accomplishment, both of you! Behind every great man is a great woman cleaning his house, raising up his babies and packing his lunch;)

Marie said...

congratulations! I hope you are doing well Chelsea!

Stacy Ellison said...

Congrats to both of you! It is quite the accomplishment to even graduate, but to graduate top of your class! That is impressive. Take a vacation. You both deserve it :)

Kristina said...

Wow!!! Awesome J.R.! That is so great. Congratulations to both of you! =)

kat said...

CONGRATS!! Always new you'd be top of the class! What a huge accomplishment. Good luck with the next series! You both are amazing people!

Ariel said...

Yeah we all did it. Congrats J.R. Enjoy Indiana.

SKIPR said...

congrats j.r.!! that's no small feat! amazing! good luck with your next family adventure:)

Brandon and Lesli said...

Yay! He did it! How exciting - that's so great that you guys have had such a good experience - I always wish we had had a reason to be "away" for a while to just grow up a little bit:) Congrats!

Susanna said...

Yay!!!!Congrats Jar, you really are amazing...way to go. I only wish you would move back to Logan so that I could come to you with all my dental needs! Seriously, way to go!

Jenny said...

Congrats J.R. and Chelsea! What a great accomplishment!!!

Melissa S. said...

This post is AWESOME!!!I love the pictures with "Ohio State" behind him....and of course, the kissing one! Congrats JR!!!