
This has been a more then crazy week. Amidst all the packing, planning, and graduation activities, J.R. and I were in charge of our stake variety show. Now if anyone has had a stake calling you might know how big a project it can be. Especially when our stake is spand out over a huge area of columbus. After all the planning, preparing, planning and creating it came together. It was a huge success too. There were more then double the attendance from last year and all the performers were fantastic!
As if we didnt' have enough to think about J.R. decided to pull our ward choir together to perform a medly from Wicked. It came together pretty quickly and it was so fun to be able to sing with such great people and belt out loud on stage again. Everyone was incredible and J.R. was in his element. Music really is his love and passion!
(more pics to come...)
7 comments:
You guys did an amazing job on both the show and Wicked! Your talent will be sorely missed around here.
Plus, no choir director could really be as quirky and fun as J.R., let's be honest! :)
Sad, I missed it! You looks so cute in that pic!
Cute hair Chel!
The Variety Show really was fabulous - I loved working on it with you guys! Thank you for sharing all of your many talents with us!!
Sounds like a blast. I miss hanging out with ya'll and see you guys perform.
How fun! I bet you loved being able to sing on stage again - variety shows are the greatest!
I bet it was awesome! I love the songs from Wicked. It's seriously my favorite musical.
And yes, music totally is JR's passion (and being the center of attention!). It's a good thing he can stay so involved with it.
Post a Comment