BUMMER. That pretty much describes our day at Cedar Point. Actually, we never even made it into the park. We drove the full 2hours to the park, paid the $10 parking...sat in the car waiting for the pounding rain to calm, ran to the entrance while being pushed along by the gushing wind, decided it wasn't worth the money, ran back to the car (1st stopping to take a pic) and drove the 2hours back to home.
I was so mad. I've been wanting to go to Cedar Point since we got to Ohio and we just never got the chance. Then when we finally had a baby sitter (thanks Ben) and it was the very last chance to go before graduation and moving....IT RAINED. And it wasn't just "rain" it was a major storm. The wind literally whipped our car doors open when we ventured out of the car. What a disappointment.
I guess that's life. Better luck next time perhaps.


Sarah & Glenn were great enough to come with us. We would have had so much fun. STINKY!!
1 comment:
We always wanted to go there didn't we! Darn rain!
Post a Comment