Sunday, October 25, 2009

An average sunday afternoon

I was in the mood to take pics and what better time then on a rowdy Sunday afternoon during a full family wrestling match.
I loved catching everyones expressions. I didn't have time to edit any of these photos, but figured if I took the time to do that it would be another month before they made it to the blog.
I sure love my family. THEY ROCK!

Diesel & Brooklyn

My mom

Sharli & Mckenna

Tyrali

Sharli
Erin

Andy

Mckenzie

T.J.

Derek, Carter and Tanner


Whitney, Elliot, Carter and Hayden


Somehow Whit and Diesel were the target of all the wrestling. That's probably why they're the favorite Aunt and Uncle. :)



8 comments:

Liz Rose said...

Those are great pictures!!! Who did your pictures??? Someone from Utah???
ARe you guys gearing up for SunValley? The holidays are upon us already!!

Kasi French said...

All of these faces make me very happy!!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

So jealous you get so much family time!
Photography is such a worthwhile hobby. Your pictures look great and I'm sure you'll be a professional soon!:)

Melissa S. said...

you captured some AWESOME angles!!! I love the pictures........um....but YOU are not in them!

The King Klan said...

Hey you! When did your brother get home from his mission? That's so neat. You guys look like you're having fun. I miss my family. I won't be able to see them this year for the holidays. That's a first for me. I am not looking forward to that but the holidays are always fun. They're just better with family.Have fun. Miss ya.

Shanae said...

What an adorable family! Love you!

Jami said...

Chelsea!! How fun to see your cute family. Your siblings are all grown up! Hey...I need to get your email and/or phone number (and Sharli's and Becca's if you have theirs). We are really trying to plan a Cachet reunion in December. Are you in? Email me if you can.

balletnurse@hotmail.com

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Cute family time! it looks like you had a blast in Utah!! It was so good to see you and thanks for all your help with the stampin up party!