Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Neighborhood snow fun

Matthew, Jacob, Elliot

Matthew, Elliot
Alexi, Elliot eating icicles from under the car....should I be worried?

Elliot & Alexi

It has been snowing nonstop for like 2 weeks now. We're so sick of the cold...unless...we get to play outside with the neighbor kids! We got all geared up and had a blast riding on the sled, making snow balls and eating icicles. I pulled Elliot around on the sled in the snow covered roads till my knees were absolutely aching. It was worth it though to see him smile and hear him laugh so much!

2 comments:

Rachael Cook said...

I LOVED reading your blog. I am Ben Huff's Little Sister, and was reading their comments on their blog about lizzy. I thought you were a different Chelsea, so i clicked on your name and it linked me to your blog. I know of J.R. from hearing about his friends in HS. I have loved looking at your pictures, but most of all, I LOVE hearing you talk about how much you love your husband and family, and what a sweet Mom you are to that precious boy. I loved your "tag" post, and getting to know a little about you. What a great women you are, I seriously loved your sweet testimony and think you are AMAZING. I had no idea that you guys have been through so much. I know you guys have been good friends to Ben and Carol, and i am SO Jealous about you guys singing Carols at Christmas. I would LOVE to do that. That is so cute that you and JR both sing. You are such a cute couple. Thanks for letting me look into a part of your lives.
-Rachael (Huff) Cook

Jessica June said...

I am LOL-ing right now at all the cute things your little man says! It reminds me of Austin...he always said the funniest things! Keep writing them down, you'll love to look back on it! P.S. your hair is darling! I love your color and your bangs...maybe I'm ready for a change!! Love you guys!