I love how smooth the snow is in our back yard.
The snow was sparkling like crystals. So pretty!
It is a white out. This poor little bush is trying its best to bring color to our yard.
Cool wind carved slope at our back steps
Our hidden mailbox.
It felt like we were in Utah today. It snowed all day yesterday, leaving us with mounds of piled snow along the roads. Usually after a big snow like that it's cloudy and dull, but today the sun was shining so bright and the wind was calm....it felt like a Utah snow day.
I shoveled our walks (with our neighbors help) around 5pm. J.R. shoveled again when he got home around midnight, then he shoveled again this morning. YIKES! If I didn't hate the cold so much I probably would have built a snow man with Elliot today. Hummm....maybe tomorrow.
1 comment:
SAME HERE!!!! I'm not a snow Mommy! :)
Post a Comment