
That's right...we're expecting TWINS (again). We're excited, nervous, apprehensive, elated, worried, happy and feel absolutely BLESSED! With a due date in January we still have a long road ahead of us, but I'm confident we'll be taking healthy babies home this time! I'm humbled to think Heavenly Father trusts me with 2 at a time. Luckily my sister's twin girls just turned one so I have an expert twin mother at my "I need advice" disposal. So exciting!!
Babies don't come so easy for us, so if Heavenly Father wants to send them by two's we are honored to have them!
Welcome Baby A and Baby B! We love you so much already!
ps: YES, J.R. mowed that message into our backyard. He's so crazy, but it was sure fun to watch our neighbors reactions. What a goof ball!
26 comments:
Congratulations! Elliot is going to have a big job taking care of 2 new babies. Good luck to you all!
Congrats!! How fun for you and your sister to have twins together. I hope you've been feeling okay!
Oh, my gosh! I'm so excited for you! That IS good news! I can't wait for more updates, I wonder if it will be another boy and girl. :o)
Wow! We are so happy for you guys! How exciting!
OH MY GOSH!!! Congratulations! How exciting! Tell JR I'm so happy for him!
So happy for you! Twins are the best!
You two deserve it! We love you and will be praying for you!
I'm so happy for you two that I'm crying. You are great parents and deserve to have lots of babies - even if that means two at a time! I am thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way! Remember to take it easy!
Yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's AMAZING!!!
I'm so happy for the two of you. You are living one of my dreams! Love and hugs and good wishes to all!
So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear how the pregnancy goes and how those two adorable kiddos are growing. They are definitely lucky and blessed to have you as parents!!
you may not know me - i was in jr's ward when we were kids - but i can't even tell you how excited i am for you guys!! congratulations!!!
Congrats (again) but I would THINK that with creative and talented (and VERY GOOD LOOKING....as shown in your header) parents like you, you could come up with better names then A or B. I'm just sayin...... :)
Yea! That is so awesome! Congratulations! Good luck with everything.
I am smiling so big right now. I'm SO happy for you guys.
That lawn is awesome!
Get ready for some wild, crazy but good times! That is so exciting! Congratulations! So fun to see those two babies in the ultrasound picture! Isn't it just amazing? Good luck with the pregnancy! We'll be cheering for you all the way!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Hows Indy?
Congratulations!! That is such exciting news! Hope all goes well with this pregnancy.
Oh wow!!! Are your other sisters terrified that they are destined to have twins as well?!?!? :) That really is a tender mercy for you family.
What beautiful pictures of your family as well. Wishing you all the best. :)
So happy for you guys! And I love your family picture- beautiful!
WOW!! Congrats...so exciting.
HOLY COW! Your lawn decor totally made my heart leap! I am so so so so so so happy for you guys. That rocks.
That cracks me up that he mowed the message into the lawn! Awesome;)
My Mom just told me today through the grape vine. I should have checked your blog and then I could have known before her! Next time. So happy for your family. Did JR have to plan that out or did he just wing it?
Chelsea, we are some of J.R.'s friends from Snow. Such exciting news! I've got to say, J.R.'s ability to legibly write with a lawn mower says a lot about his geometric abilities. I can barely write that well with a pen. Good luck with everything!
--Mary Jane & Nate
Congrats! That is such great news. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your blog. You are such an inspiration.
Post a Comment