Good News: Babies are still cooking! I talked to my MD this AM. She said she wanted to discontinue the Mag on Thursday and let my body labor when it was ready. She rarely keeps twin moms on Mag longer then 34 weeks...especially with mine measuring so big. So what does that mean??
We could have these babies this weekend!
In the meantime I am keeping busy with christmas shopping online, blog stalking old friends, movie watching, listening to christmas music, napping and listening to the babies heart beats several times a day.
Here's a peak into my view from my hospital bed and J.R.'s view standing over head....


6 comments:
These will be days you will always remember! I am praying for you continually!
Thursday huh!!! Probably the longest three days ever, right!! :) Congrats on making it so long. What a blessing. Keep the posts coming!!!
You're probably not blog stalking as much as people keep checking YOUR'S!!!!! You have something soooo exciting going on right now and you've been SUCH a trooper! I can't believe how long you've kept those big boys in....and they ARE getting big. Good for you Chels!
Can't wait
You are one tough chick. Seriously. I hope they arrive safe and sound! I love you tons, and you are in my thoughts and prayers!
Good Luck Chelsea! You are a superwoman in my eyes. Can't wait to see pic's of your new little ones. :)
Post a Comment