Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Daddy's at work...

Although this seems to be what we repeat all day everyday and most nights, it was fun to see these pictures as see that J.R. really is doing things that are down right COOL! Yes, I knew he was working hard. But I guess in the back of my head I imagined him doing lame busy work and occasionally getting his hands "dirty" all while being yelled at and bossed around by staff members. But in fact he's in the OR a lot and doing some very cool, difficult stuff.

My husband's an Oral Surgeon! We're not just torturing ourselves for nothing.
(sometimes I just have to remind myself what we're doing here and why it will all be worth it in the end.)




Way to go J.R.! I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is good to know, Marcus my hubby is pre-med and some days it seems like the schooling will NEVER end!!! where are you guys going to school?

Liz Rose said...

Very cool JR!!!!
By the way--Patrick is soooo not digging doing all your bells! lol Two in one hand--wowza's! But...you are an oral surgeon, magic hands right?!?! :)
Merry Christmas you guys!