This just makes me laugh. It's so funny the random things that make Elliot laugh so hard. There's nothing that warms my heart more then hearing Elliot laugh! What a sweet boy!
How cute is that? What a sweet laugh and what a funny daddy...I'm telling you, when I watch these videos I miss you guys like crazy! JR has a great laugh too...contagious. Love you guys!
5 comments:
So cute! There's not a better sound than your little baby laughing.
I love that. It just makes me giggle. I feel a bond with you guys. like we are going through the same things. It's so funny.
Such a cute little video! It's the small things that amuse kids the most!
How cute is that? What a sweet laugh and what a funny daddy...I'm telling you, when I watch these videos I miss you guys like crazy! JR has a great laugh too...contagious. Love you guys!
What a cute baby! You guys are great parents. Don't you love the snow we got? It was crazy! Hope your safe!
Post a Comment