One word: INSANE!
I feel like we are in Utah again. Unfortunatly Ohio doesn't have the plow power Utah does so we are stuck. Delaware county (the county we live in) is on a level 3 snow emergency, meaning it is illegal for anyone to be on the roads. So...I guess I don't have to go into work today. Another fun day at home. I need to start getting creative to keep Elliot busy! "Let it snow!"
6 comments:
AWESOME! I love that someone besides me is snowed in somewhere;) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
When Tom was Elliot's age, I swear I was seriously worried about people thinking I abused him. He ALWAYS had some injury. He still hasn't totally grown out of it. It's amazing they survive:)
I love your blog! Elliot is so dang adorable...how do you get anything done? I love video of him and his band-aid. Enjoy the snow!!
I heard about the CRAZY weather back there. Elliot is such a cutie. They get so big so fast!
Hey Chelsea- It's so random that I came across your blog. Last time I saw you was almost 4 years ago in Logan. I had my little boy Layton and you were one of the nurses there. We also used to be in the good old 58th ward. Don't know if you remember us, but hello anyway. Hope you are doing well.
Michelle Hild
Wow, I can't believe that they actually make it illegal to drive on the roads! Wow! I would love to get snowed in and not have to go to work...I can dream, I guess.
Oh, and I know you watch Idol so I want to invite you to join our idol blog!!! It's so much fun. We just get on there to talk about American Idol. I need your email address though so I can add you as a contributor. Just have J.R. send it to me or post it on one of my blogs. Here's the link:
http://letstalkidol.blogspot.com/
I'd love to hear who you like and such!
That is so crazy! I am ready for SPRING - we have had way too much snow!
Elliot laughing on your last post was so cute....There is something about a child's laugh that puts a smile on your face no matter what!
Thanks for my smile:)
Post a Comment