Guitar Hero just wasn't enough. J.R and I finally broke down and bought this guitar. We have been wanting to learn to play for a long time and now we finally can! I've always wanted to be the kind of parent that can whip out the guitar and let the kids dance and sing along. Plus I need to get back into singing more and this will help me do that.
I've already learned several chords and have really gained a new appreciation for those that are awesome guitar players. T.J. and Derek, I never knew you were so talented. It just looked so easy!! :) ROCK ON!
8 comments:
Chelly!! You go girl! Way to learn the guitar. It is hard. Someone was trying to teach me how to play one single chord but I could NOT get my fingers to go the way they were supposed to. :o) I'm not made for the guitar. How are you? How is life? How is cute Elliott? I miss you like crazy. I need to do better at staying in touch. Have a wonderful day! Love you.
That is great. In no time you'll have calluses on the tips of your fingers. We have a contest in our family to see who has the best ones. So far Cal is winning but I'm a close second:) What kind of guitar did you get?
Sweet. this is actually TJ by the way! Lovin' the guitar. We can have our own little band when you guys get home from that whole dental school nonsense! Tell JR thanks so much for hooking up the disposal for us. Love you guys!
Good for you! I always tell Josh I want to learn so we can play together, maybe you will be my inspiration!
Guitar hero has a weird effect doesn't it? I have had the same thoughts after playing...that I wish I could "really" play. So cool that you are going to learn. Good Luck.
I suck at guitar hero but it's SOOOO addicting. I am pumped you guys are going to be those cool guitar playing people that can whip out a Christmas tune on command. Cool stuff.
Hi Chelsea! I read your blog all the time and thought I should finally comment. What a sweet little family you have! I did the same thing a couple of years ago, I decided I wanted to play guitar. It is much harder then it looks!
Post a Comment