We went on a family date to lunch last weekend and I discovered Elliot loves "real" food. I ordered a cup of tortilla soup and Elliot ended up eating the entire thing. He loved it! Wow, he's gettting so big! He's still a sweet potato addict, but now I know we're ready to venture into "real" big boy food!
Happy 9 Month Birthday my son! I love you!!
7 comments:
Oh yes, once you give them "adult food" they never go back to baby food!
Arrington and Elliot are almost exactly the same age! Arrington turns nine months old this week too. Who would have thunk that we would be pregnant at the exact same time!
Oh my goodness, Little Elliot is getting so big! I love all his cute hair. Wow, what a sweetheart.
I don't blame him for liking real food, I can't get enough of it either!
Chelsea and J.R.! Your kid is awesome! Check out the blog I made for me and Liz to see pictures (ultrasounds) of our son! www.thedeweyfam.blogspot.com
That is so great! Once you can give them real food going out is lots easier since you don't have to pack as much for them. Harrison loved the gerber soups and spaghetti! He is such a sweetie! I hope you guys are keeping warm!
Liz and Josh
He's so dang cute! I think you need to come for another visit ~ perhaps I'll be able to make it north this time :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment