This happened while we were snowed in all weekend. Turns out Elliot got bored and started exploring things that were breakable. He thinks he can pull himself up on anything...luckily he didn't get hurt. You think I'd learn my lesson, but a few weeks after this he pulled the lamp in his bedroom over and it broke too. GREAT! I've tried to put them far back in a corner I think he can't get too, but I am mistaken. He can move and loves to climb over things. He gets more determined the harder it is to get to. Don't worry, we have no more lamps in our house and we just put up a gate on our stairs. I feel like all I do all day everyday is just chase Elliot around trying to keep him safe from himself. It's exhausting!! It would be nice if I could just sit and blog or scrapbook without keeping him entertained and scratch free. Hummm...that will be the day!
1 comment:
Seriously, and we wonder why we sometimes feel like we can't get a darn thing done, huh? What will it be like someday to not be chasing our kids around? Who knows... we'll probably be bored. Yeah, right!
Post a Comment