Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OFF TO UTAH

YIPEE! Elliot and I are headed to Utah. It is my siblings spring break and it's lots cheaper to fly me home then to fly everyone to me, so we're packing our things and heading out. I'm a bit nervous to fly with all the craziness happening, but I haven't heard bad things about Delta so hopefully we make it there safe. If any Utah buddies want to stop by and say HELLO, I'd love it. I'll be at my moms for the next 10 days so feel free to drop in. (it's so hard to visit all our friends every time I come home so I just have to ask them to come to me....sorry, kinda lazy, I know)
I'm excited for the fam to see Elliot. Last time we were home he was 17 lbs, was just learning to sit by himself and was barely eating rice cereal. NOW he is 23 lbs, is walking along furniture and chowing down "big boy" food like a champ. (wouldn't that be awesome if it was cool for me to gain 6 lbs in 3 months? Alas, my weight woes continue)
Anyway....looking forward to seeing the people I love the most and miss like crazy! See ya'll in less then 24 hrs!
ps: someone please keep an eye on J.R. while I'm gone. He might need someone to remind him to eat. I'm sure he won't miss us too much, our house is turning into a bachelor pad while I'm gone- his friend from Snow is coming to visit as well as Andy and his bball team. He'll be playing for nationals in Columbus and it just happens to be while I'm in Utah. I'm so bummed! GOOD LUCK Drew, we'll be cheering you on!

10 comments:

Amy Jane said...

have tons of fun!! we are going to have to start up playgroup again once you get home, maybe we can even have some outdoor ones now that winter might finally be over. although pretty soon all of our girls will be having babies... :)

Katie Jane said...

Hey! I will totally have to visit you! I will call your mom's house to see when we can get together. I am sure Melissa would love to see you as well!

Jenny said...

Wow! I can't believe Elliot it 23 pounds! Hayley is 16 months now and she got weighed today and she wasn't quite 20 pounds yet. Almost though. And she is the pickiest eater on the planet. Boys and girls are sure different!

Susanna said...

Oh My goodness, 23 pounds! My little Phebe is two in a couple of months, and she is barley 21 pounds. I love chubby babies, SO CUTE!!!!! Have fun in Utah, spending time with family is the best.

kat said...

YEAH!!! We totally need to hang out. I am dying to see that little Elliot again. I'm so excited!

Angie said...

Wow, he is getting big so fast. I hope you are having a great time in Utah and I'm sure that you are staying very busy with visiting. Elliot has got to be loving all the special attention.

Kylene said...

I wish I were in Utah too so I could see that little Elliot in person! He's way, way too cute. Have so much fun. :)

Emily J. said...

I am jealous even though I was just in Utah. Nothing beats family. Don't worry JR is doing okay. All the guys were at our house playing Play Station 3 until 3:00 a.m. and they downed tons of pizza while they were at it. I think they had a lot of fun. I went upstairs to read a good book.

Amy F. said...

Hey! I'm glad I found you! Your family is so cute! I just became a first time Mommy too (to a little boy as well). Its so fun!
Its fun to catch up with you. Are you still singing and involved in the theater scene?

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey Chel-it was fun to run into you at baby animal days-sorry I was a little out of it- I was on drugs from getting my tonsilis out. I saw Elliot and I felt like I had seen him a lot-until I realized it was just that I had been stalking you! So now I finally have one of my own. Love ya