Friday, April 4, 2008
Franklin Park Conservatory
During J.R.'s spring break we stayed around Columbus and did a bunch of Columbus things we've been meaning to do since we moved here. One was the Conservatory. It was a fun little place to walk around and look at plants and flowers, but the best part was the area with all the butterflies! It was fun to see Elliot look at them. He has never seen one before so HOORAY for another 1st! What a cute little boy! He's so fun to have around! What did we do without him?





My own sweet butterfly!
Just after this picture he attacks the flower and pulls off a petal....sshhhh, don't tell - get rid of the evidence!
They have plants and flowers from all different parts of the world. I think this is Russia.
This is Tikal! Yeah, I've been there!! I climbed a bunch of temples just like this one! Much cooler in real life. Everyone should see it. Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment