Sorry all. It's been a while since I've posted anything new. Life is crazy chasing a 10 month old. He doesn't let me get on the computer. Every time I pull up the lap top he just wants to pound on the keys. He already broke the letter N so that is the end of my blogging days while he is awake. I decided to stay up till 1am just to get caught up on our life. Enjoy the pics and keep scrolling down, there's a lot!
Happy Blogging!
7 comments:
Yay! Cute posts! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I just love your little family.
Missed you guys! I almost messaged (not to be confused with massaged;) JR to see where you were) I love all the cute pics, and it looks like you've been busy enough to not have time to blog it. You really have the most darling little boy! Are you guys coming to Utah this summer?
He is so cute! I love all of your new pictures. We can't wait to see you next week. Lets hope I have new baby boy while you are here! :) Love you guys.
We understand the drought. It happens, right? Sometimes life just gets too crazy.
Looks like you have had a lot of fun though. Like the pics of JR cleaning the house with Elliot!
We sure miss you guys.
Cute pictures. You've been up to a lot lately! Time really does fly with little kids. I get sad thinking about how big Coop already is! It goes by too fast.
It's fun to see what is going with you guys. We'll have to get play group going again. Thanks so much for lending us your exersaucer. Noah is in it right now and loving it.
Chelsea! I just stumbled upon your blog hope you don't mind. Your little Elliott is so beautiful! and a terrorizer hehe! gotta love it! It looks like you guys are doing really well I am so glad! our blog is bigsmalllittle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment