Monday, April 28, 2008

My first Digital Scrapbook page!!!

I did it! I've crossed over to the other side. But don't worry, I am still doing regular scraping. Digital just moves me a long a little quicker.
If you're thinking about trying it out.....DO IT! It's fun to learn something new and nice to be able to just take you computer with you to the park and do some pages while you're kids play. It's not as hard as it seems. You just need a fast computer with lots of free space.

I'm just not sure how to print the pages? Anyone know?? How do I get the 12x12 size? Where do I print them?

More to come....
ps: Erin, have you had that baby yet??? I'm dying here!

6 comments:

Katie Jane said...

I have heard that shutterfly and my publisher are great places to print out books. My sister uses my publisher

Erin Davis said...

Oh by the way Kylene is a good one to ask where to print them. She is a pro at the digi stuff.

carli said...

what one did you buy? i am interested in getting started!!!

kkoyle said...

Chel, You have me totally beat I don't even make normal scrapbook pages...this is adorable..Elliot is such a cutie. I hope everything is going great for you guys, it looks like it is! kyle

Ellen said...

SO cute! Shutterfly lets you print scrapbook pages or you could add them all into a book. (I'm sure there are others, but I love shutterfly!) Good luck!

Emily J. said...

Love it Chels....Know I need to get my butt in gear.