All in all, easter was fun. Just a relaxing, average Sunday with a bit more chocolate. I am definitly taking Kylene's idea and having Easter the day before with a special Easter FHE. Easter will be a bit funner too when Elliot can actually walk and look for eggs. He did get a cute frog puppet that ribbetts when you squeeze its mouth. So cute. He still loves it. Giggles every time it ribbetts! Sweet sound to a mommy's ear!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Happy Easter
These are lame Easter pics, I know. But it was a crazy morning. J.R. is the choir director in our ward and we did a long easter contata for sacrament meeting. It was beautiful, btw....J.R. is seriously amazing - it's so fun being in his choir. He is so easy to follow. I've never been the ward choir type, but I'm hooked now. J.R. has serious skills and knows how to make average singers sound great together!
All in all, easter was fun. Just a relaxing, average Sunday with a bit more chocolate. I am definitly taking Kylene's idea and having Easter the day before with a special Easter FHE. Easter will be a bit funner too when Elliot can actually walk and look for eggs. He did get a cute frog puppet that ribbetts when you squeeze its mouth. So cute. He still loves it. Giggles every time it ribbetts! Sweet sound to a mommy's ear!


All in all, easter was fun. Just a relaxing, average Sunday with a bit more chocolate. I am definitly taking Kylene's idea and having Easter the day before with a special Easter FHE. Easter will be a bit funner too when Elliot can actually walk and look for eggs. He did get a cute frog puppet that ribbetts when you squeeze its mouth. So cute. He still loves it. Giggles every time it ribbetts! Sweet sound to a mommy's ear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment