Saturday, April 5, 2008
Rough Day
Another rough day with dad. I only work 1-2 days a week, but when I do work I usually don't get home till midnight. Which means dad is on night time duty. I think J.R. is still trying to learn Elliot's cues, but learned quickly when he put him in his chair to eat dinner and he fell asleep with his sippy cup before J.R. could even warm up the sweet potatoes. Sweet boy, it's exhausting being little. Elliot is such a good sleeper. He's wants to go down at 7pm no matter if he misses dinner or not. He sleeps till 7 or 8 the next morning without waking up at all....how did I get so lucky? Heavenly Father must have known I am not functional without my sleep because he has blessed me with the best sleeper ever!! What a sweet boy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go, Dad! Putting your kid to bed without any dinner....poor little fella. :) j/k That's actually super cute. Yay for good sleepers!
oh my goodness, that is seriously the cutiest/funniest video! its so great he caught that one on video!
I vote JR is always in charge of bedtime ... it provides great entertainment for those of us following your life via blog!
We love good sleepers! Mason goes to bed at 7:30pm and wakes up around 7:30am. It's so nice!!
Post a Comment