Friday, April 4, 2008
Mommy and Me
Just me and my sweetie pie! I'm amazed how exciting motherhood is. It's so fun to watch him learn and explore. I can just see his little mind expanding. It breaks my heart as I watch him pass through one stage and cruise straight into another one knowing we'll never be able to go back and it's all just memories now. (which is not good because I have the WORST memory- just ask J.R.) Sometimes I think about what it will be like to put him on a school bus and then to see him go on a date with a cute girl, then go on a mission and finally get married and have a little one just like he was. It blows my mind! Does life really go that quickly? I'm just trying to soak in the memories now and enjoy each stage as we come to it...even when that stage is teething and he cries more then he smiles. (poor baby) Here's to motherhood!! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute hat! You always look like such a hottie...will you shop for me? Thanks for the plug for motherhood. It's a good reminder to enjoy the moments we have while we have them. Gotta love the chaos, right? :)
what great mommy/baby pics!! oh, and you cut your hair....so cute!!
Post a Comment