This is us by the beautiful tree at T.J.'s musical "A North Pole Christmas." Elliot loved it but wanted so bad to get on the stage and dance with them that we only lasted through the first half of the show. It was AWESOME! Cute elves, funny jokes, good holiday feeling!
Ya'll should try to get over and see it. You'll love it.
www.picklevillechristmas.com
Can you tell this kid likes to dance? He has learned to turn in circles and this clip highlights the new trick nicely. It's hillarious watching him get dizzy. What a cute kid!
5 comments:
Your looking hot Chel! I love all the fun pics. Only a couple weeks left!
So fun to see you! Your hair is darling. Elliot is an absolute doll face. The show was great!! I miss seeing you on that stage though! Have fun with your fam this holiday. :)
How fun that you were able to be with family for Thanksgiving. How long are you in Utah for? I would love to see you and meet your darling Elliot.
I'm so glad you were able to be with your fam for thanksgiving...sad without JR, but still fun with family. It looks like you've been having a blast. When do you leave for SV? We would love to get together before you head home.
p.s. Elliot is so darn cute!
p.s.s. love your hair! you're such a babe!
I loved catching up on all of your new posts. And I seriously LOVE your new hair! You look hot!
Post a Comment