(J.R. thinks this needs to go to funniest home videos. I agree, pretty funny.)
The take home lesson: Bugs are for touching, squishing, catching, stomping, swatting and flicking, but NOT for EATING! Unless of course you're on fear factor and you're about to win your parents a million dollars...but that lesson is for another day.
Don't worry, Elliot is up to date on all his immunizations!
10 comments:
That made my day! That is so hilarious, thanks for posting!
That was really funny. You would win the grand prize for sure JR. Send er' in!
Ha too funny. What a cute kid. My kids loved watching this!
Great video! We laughed so hard! I can't believe how funny he thinks it is when Chelsea tries to get it out of his mouth.
Oh man, thanks for the good laugh, guys. SO funny how Elliot thinks it's all so hilarious!
Send it IN! That was awesome.
I love his little giggles throughout. Zach and I were totally laughing. :-)
I am laughing outloud! Hilarious....especially that he is laughing at you trying to get it out.
Man that Elliot is cute!
That really is sooo funny! Isn't it great when you catch these things on camera!!
That was awesome! I miss that cute little guy! It was so fun getting to know you guys in Sun Valley this year!
Post a Comment