My dad has always told me to count my blessings when I start to feel down so here it goes....
1. a very sweet husband who loves me unconditionaly
2. a son who constantly reminds me why life it so precious and loves me even when I'm a less then perfect mother
3. parents who always have a nonjudgemental listening ear. Their love and support are perfect. They allow me so talk, then gently guide me in the right direction while loving me more and more.
4. grandparents who have been very much involved in my life since the day I was born. They remind me what's important in life. They also remind me where I've been and why I'm headed where I'm headed. So much love. They don't even have to say it, I just know.
5. the gospel of Jesus Christ and a loving Heavenly Father who also has an endless listening ear. I have instant access to the comfort I need when things get out of hand. Christ is my rock and when life seems to be whirling by and completely full of chaos I can lean on the one thing in my life that is ROCK SOLID. I say a quiet prayer and try to consentrate on the things I know are true and constant then listen and ponder how to get a grip of my swirling emotions.
Whew....that felt good. I really am trying to be a better person. I have a long way to go, but I'm listening and learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment