Sunday, February 15, 2009

I just LOVE

Here are the photos that we had taken while in Utah. Bodie Brower is incredible. See the rest of our photos and more of his work HERE.
Unfortunately Elliot was having a harder then normal day, so getting a smile was quite the trial. The tears did make for cute, grumpy close ups. The snow was beautiful! We had a fun time!

Oh, how much I love my family! Words just can't express my affection.
J.R. and Elliot: Where would I be without you? You bring me more joy then I can express. In the words of our favorite night time story...I love you as wide as I can stretch. I love you as high as I can reach. I love you all the way up to my toes. I love you as high as I can hop. I love you across the river and over the hills. I love you all the way up to the moon AND BACK! You are perfect for me and you are MINE.
Happy Valentines Day!
















Valentines is a great time to remember all the reason's why I love the people I love. If I listed all those people this post would go on FOREVER! Just know that I love you and think you're great! Thanks for being such a great friend, sibling, husband, cousin, mom, dad, inlaw, college roommate, high school pal, and on and on! Here's to you!
I LOVE YOU!








18 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

You guys are seriously photogenic! I love the pictures! Beautiful!

Kasi French said...

Chels, these are gorgeous! Let's talk about you moving in Indianapolis!! This is were Mama and Papa French are at right now ... you have built in family! Call me!! Love you!

Katie Jane said...

Seriously gorgeous!! I love them in the snow. What a darling family you are.

heather said...

Wow - I honestly tried to pick one to tell you which was my favorite - and I can't!! I love them all!! And Logan has the same beanie as Elliot - it's one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

love the pics! have to agree with all the previous comments... ya'll are such a cute family! I also LOVE your hat! I think Gwen likes "Guess How Much I Love You" also, but maybe it is too early to tell. :)

Marilee Leishman said...

I love the Photos. Wow Bodie has many talents! It makes me want to get our photos taken. Maybe after the baby. Pregnancy is not a time when I want to be posing. If you know what I mean.

Chelsea said...

Cute Pictures! Especially the one up at the top. That is our favorite!

Heather said...

Hey Haynies! This is Scott and Heather Pearce from the good old Logan 58th Ward. Remember us?? I found your blog by blog surfing, what I do best. Your blog is soooo cute as well as your little guy!! He's already 1, I remember Sharli telling me you had a little boy and now look at him!! We have a blog as well, it's private, but would like to share what we have been up too! Email me at hethpearce@yahoo.com and I will invite you in!!

It's good to "see" you guys again!

kat said...

all I can say is....your family is picture perfect! Sooo cute! and I LOVE that story!

Trisha said...

I love the dark hair!

Erin Davis said...

Those make me miss you. I love you guys!

StephNyd said...

J.R.- your family is so cute. I love your family pictures. :)

Becca said...

Wow...AWESOME pics, you guys! Chels, you are seriously the most photogenic woman ever! You take such amazing pictures! Sheesh! What a beautiful family. And...I suppose JR's not too bad....for a guy, that is... :) Love you!

Teddy said...

These really are so great! Love them all.

Brandon and Lesli said...

Chelsea - I love the pictures - you are beautiful! And I could just just eat your cute Elliot - he is so sweet:) Your post on my blog the other days was so nice - it made me miss your cute face - all our great high school memories... you're the best:):)

Jenny said...

Those pictures are fabulous! They are just perfect. Kudos to the photographer (and all the cuties in the pictures)!

kevin said...

Great pics! We miss you guys.

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Chels, those are so awesome. You guys look so cute.