Monday, February 2, 2009

Sisters RULE

Just a quick shout out to my sisters! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!
Once again, Sarah rocks at editing photos! I'm going to have to sit her down to give me a private lesson. She has an amazing eye for this stuff!


5 comments:

kat said...

Sisters really are the BEST!!

I can't believe you've had all those surgeries. Hopefully you will be done now. Here's to a speedy recovery! :)

Amy Jane said...

There is nothing like a sister!!

Unknown said...

you gals definitely look alike! all so beautiful!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi Chelsea - i just read your poor knee story and am feeling so bad for you! Hope you don't mind pity:) I realized too that I was present for three of those awful moments - the dance recital (although I didn't actually see you I was just in the crowd) and both of the cheer try-outs. Maybe I'm some sort of bad luck:) I hope your sore knee gets feeling better soon!
Lesli

Becca said...

SOOOOO cute, ladies!