Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yep, He's still a cutie pie

This was taken on our trip to Disneyland last fall.
What a cute face.
I'm just practicing my photoshop skills and thought I'd post what I'm learning.
Can you tell, Sarah taught me how to do like the previous photo so I had to try.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a darling photo! It's been a while since I've commented but the Pickups told us JR matched with a school and I wanted to say CONGRATS! Kris and I are so happy for you!

Jack Roberts said...

Chelsea I love that pic! You guys are such a cute family I love your blog posts

Becca said...

Oh man, what a great pic! You are the cutest mom, Chels. That kid is so stinkin lucky...

Kylene said...

So very cute! Post how you did it so we can all learn too!

Teddy said...

Oh my goodness. . . . . love it!