Here a few pics from our first few weeks surrounded by family and lovin every minute of it.
This is just the beginning. Stay tuned for more fun and adventure!
He was in heaven watching them come and go.
Our #1 reason for the long visit! My new sweet twin nieces. Brooklyn Rae & McKenna June. Born May 20 (5 weeks early) Now they are 6 weeks old and still don't weigh as much as Elliot did the day he was born. Yikes. I just can't keep my lips off them. YUMMY!!
Elliot loves his cousins. He's constantly giving kisses on the head and asking to hold them. Cute!

Grandma was so great to hook the boys up with cowboy getups. SO CUTE!
My little cowboy. Yeehaw!
Little grumpy face.
Chillin' in the tree house at PVP
Hangin with the Haynie Fam at PVP
Goofing off with friends at PVP
Hangin with the Haynie Fam at PVPWe got chased off the beach by the wind.
4 comments:
Twins run in the family? Your nieces are beautiful! I'll bet you were drooling holding girls! :) I hadn't even thought about the fact that your babies are buried in Utah. I can only imagine that you wish you were closer. Indiana is giving you troubles, eh? How is your ward there?
I LOVE the grumpy cowboy face! Elliot is such a character!
Looks like you are having fun. Those twin baby girls are absolutely irresistible! I don't blame you one bit for smothering them!
Hey Chels,
Love all the pics. I'm glad that you are having fun visiting the fam. before heading out to Indiana. Tell JR congrats on graduating, especially numero uno in his class. Wait to go! :-)
Woo-Hoo for families! We only got to spend one week with our family. I think it made me miss them more! Hopefully you will find a list of things to love in Indiana.
Post a Comment