Friday, July 31, 2009

The Sun Still Shines!

Wow, I must have been having a rough day yesterday...what do you know- just when you think it can't get any worse, the sun rises and it's a brand new day!

J.R. got home tonight at 6pm! We quickly ate left overs and took off for a family night on the town. I wasn't about to take this time for granted. We went to a place called "Great Times" it's got all sorts of fun things to do, but tonight we went MINIATURE GOLFING! We had a great time watching Elliot attempt to hit the ball. It was so fun being together. What a breath of fresh air!

Moral of the story....Heavenly Father's tender mercies are everywhere, I just need to open my eyes and notice them!

What a splendid day!




1 comment:

Kasi French said...

I wish I were there or you were here! You'll end up loving it there ... I promise. You're the type that blooms where planted. LOVE YOU!