The zoo is one of the two places I know to go here in Indianapolis, so we go once sometimes twice a week. Compared to the Columbus zoo there isn't many animals to see, but IN has a very cool water spray park that is super fun for Elliot and slightly shaded for me :) Oh yes, and don't forget the train ride and the merry-go-round. Favorites for sure!
.JPG)
While watching Elliot play I noticed that the water looked like crystals spouting up into the sun. I thought is was pretty so I took a picture.
.JPG)
Elliot was sitting on a spout and was surprised when he opened his legs and got it in his face.
.JPG)
The merry-go-round. It's a different animal each time we ride. Today it was the tiger...the one animal he mentions on a daily basis because he likes to growl at everything.
.JPG)
He was sick of me in his face snapping shots and was asking me to put it down and get wet with him. I said, "okay just one more. Look up here and smile" and this is what I got. Can you see the impatiences in those eyes? So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment