Sunday, May 16, 2010

1st week home

Elliot and his favorite uncle T.J. roasting mallows

Tyli and the twins.
Enjoying the weather


Skipping rocks

Enjoying the mountains

On a hike


Elliot and his Papa

Grandma & Papa

Grandma Great and the boys


We love being home!
Elliot is obsessed with his cousins. Although the parents agree they seem to bring out the worst in each other. It amazes us the things they get into and the mischievousness that goes on when they are together. Things they wouldn't even think about doing individually, but together it's the funnest thing ever. Boys are just trouble!

We've visited, grilled, roasted mallows, hiked and just been together! Love it!!

(I can't wait for J.R. to get here Friday! We miss daddy!)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hey Chelsea! How are you doing? You look great and happy :) I miss our Ohio days and playgroup!!

kat said...

You're in Utah!? Let's meet up...can you squeeze us in?!?

Melissa S. said...

Chels, how are you all holding up? I've been thinking about all you Davis' a lot and I'm glad you have each other right now. You're in a LOT of people's prayers right now.