Monday, July 19, 2010

Is this a problem?


"Oops, sorry mom." (He completely ripped my phone in two...nice!)

Can you believe it still works? Of course I can't see anything that would have displayed on the screen, but I can make calls and receive calls on speaker phone. Amazing! This phone has been through a lot. It's just hanging on for dear life.

FYI: I LOST MY ENTIRE CONTACT LIST
(I'm trying to get verizon to restore it, but until then....)

5 comments:

Jami said...

I'm pretty sure that is the phone I used to own, and I LOVED it! The best phone I have ever owned.
Side notes...your family photo at the top is absolutely adorable! And congrats on the baby to be!

Jami said...

OK...babies to be?? I just noticed that you are expecting twins. Wow! They really do run in your family! Good luck with everything.

Natalie said...

Oh, man! I have a spare phone if you want it :)

Marie said...

Haha, I remember that when we both lived in Ohio we had the same phone :) I can't believe it still works! so funny!

Ariel said...

The same thing happened to me--TWICE! Bummer dude. However, I cannot believe you have been to girl's camp, potty training and riding a bajillion miles all while carrying twins. You are super woman.