Yesterday was a great day though. I had a MD apt. NO CHANGES...lovely. We took Elliot to the Childrens museum. Even though I've taken myself off bedrest....J.R. still had to push me around in a wheelchair due to my lack of stamina and lung space and all the other pains that come along with carrying so much extra weight. I can't wait till walking from point A to B doesn't make me want to cry from hip, back, pelvic etc pain. WOW, there I go again...complain, complain.
It was great watching Elliot play and spending time with J.R. That could potentially be our last fun outing as a family of 3. Crazy! Trips like that will never be so easy.
Elliot is obsessed with Santa. I don't blame him, he is pretty neat! He also loved the little reindeer lady at the entrance. It took him forever to get brave enough to approach her, but was more than happy to take a picture. He loved her blinking nose.
So happy for the season. The excitement in kids eyes. The opportunity to teach about why giving gifts is a tradition. The pondering of Jesus' birth and the anticipation of my own birth experience. I feel so blessed and loved! What a wonderful season!


3 comments:
I can't help myself! You go, girl! I seriously can't believe they are still-a-cookin'!!! So amazing!!
Happy holidays! Aren't they the best?
I'm sure the Christmas story means a lot more when you are ready to have a child yourself!
I'm so glad you are still prego and keeping those babies in - even though I'm sure you are dying! Glad you can spend some time with Eliot too before the babies come. Good luck!
Post a Comment